Bruno, Saskatchewan

I was verbally assaulted with profanity in front of young children in a nail salon.The owner Jason Phan followed me out on the sidewalk and continued to berate and swear at me in front of the public.

Received the worst acrylic nails and a less than mediocre pedicure which lasted 15 minutes!

Owner wouldn't fix nails nor refund my money.Instead he chose to yell and swear at me in his business in front of members of the public including children.

Had an Experience with Phantastic Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more Smartstyle Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more