Phantastic Nails - Review in Other category from Bruno, Saskatchewan
I was verbally assaulted with profanity in front of young children in a nail salon.The owner Jason Phan followed me out on the sidewalk and continued to berate and swear at me in front of the public.
Received the worst acrylic nails and a less than mediocre pedicure which lasted 15 minutes!
Owner wouldn't fix nails nor refund my money.Instead he chose to yell and swear at me in his business in front of members of the public including children.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Acrylic Nails
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "Like the reviews say, guy was very rude. Said my model number was not right. Wanted me to take the fan down off the ceiling and look for more numbers..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "Learned a lesson that many others on here have apparently already learned - will never touch Party City again. I bought a $40 kid's Halloween costume online, wrong size. Seems..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."